Friday, July 24, 2009

Hossa going under the knife... will miss four months

Just a day after Stan Bowman announced that Marian Hossa's shoulder injury was "relatively minor" and that surgery was a "last resort", they come out and say he has a torn rotator cuff and will undergo surgery.

WTF? Why not just say that in the first place?

I have heard lots of mainstream media people cut down blogs and bloggers. I am not sure why they do this, perhaps they feel threatened I don't know. Either way its bullshit.

John Jaeckel blogs about the Blackhawks over at HockeyBuzz.com and he offers his thoughts on this whole affair with Hossa and his shoulder and the message coming out of the Hawks front office. He is well written and insightful and I don't think I can put it any better than he already has. Here is the link. Give it a read.

RTB

No comments:

Post a Comment